Friday, July 1, 2011

What's the deali-OOO!?!

What's the deali-OOO!?!

Hello beautiful people!!!!!
This is my very first blog post so I really don't know what to expect. However, it is very exciting!!! Let me start off by just telling y'all a little bit about me, your girl GIGI, (hahaha that totally rhymed)
1. I love life.
2. I am a crazy makeup lover (ask my sisters and my mama they think I am crazy...period)
3. I try to live by these words: You are what you think about. Basically if you think you are not worth it you will make yourself believe that you are not worth it. Change your thoughts and in return your world will change as well.
4. I try to put myself first. Sometimes this is hard to do because I am a giver, I give my time to my family (they are my breath) and I forget to take care of me.
5. Love yourself before you love someone else..Never seek love from someone is because it will never be good enough. Love and honor who you are. You are unique and fabulous!!!
There are so many other things to add to my list but then this blog will be more like a book...hahaha. In the coming days I will post another What's the deali-OOO!?!

BIG HUGS, Much LOve and we will see y'all later!!!!
Gigi

1 comment: