Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Knocking me down!

Today I read a comment or maybe a verse and it said something like this:
You may not be responsible for getting knocked down,  but you're certainly responsible for getting back up.
I have been knocked down lately and I am CHOOSING to get back up a stronger and more confidant person. 
There is beauty always to be found in the ashes of our despairs, heart brokeness, and with the daily struggles of life.  This is were we get to find out how strong we are and how strong is our faith.
"The most beautiful people I know
have been broken and then rebuilt.
Their frailty is their strength.
For they understand their need for God.

CHOOSE TO BE A FIGHTER WITH ME TODAY!!!!  WE WILL GET THROUGH WHATEVER IT IS THAT IS AFFECTING US. 

BIG HUGS, MUCH LOVE, AND I WILL SEE YOU LATER, (stronger and more confidant)
Gigi




2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Beautylish, and I'm glad, because I love this post! I recently went through some pretty monumental emotional conflicts and so on so forth, I won't get into it, but this quote is so right.

    No one else can save you entirely. You have to put something into it yourself. If you're not willing, you're not going to let yourself get better. My friends definitely helped me out, but I could not have done it solely thanks to them. I needed myself to realize that I'm a good person and that I have inner strength and perseverance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is much to be said for taking responsibility for our choices. We can't always choose our circumstances, but we can always choose what to do about them.

    Thanks for sharing. :]

    ReplyDelete